Friday 12 July 2024

You are the tea leaves of my tea life

You are the Tea Leaves of my Tea Life

In my cup of life, you’re the perfect blend,

A mix of warmth and love that never ends.

Just like milk and sugar, leaves of tea unite,

You add sweetness, making everything right.

Just like the aroma of cinnamon, cloves and cardamom 

You add a bit of slices enhancing the fragrance of life

With every sip, I feel your grace,

In your presence, I’ve found my place

With every pour, you warm my soul,

Filling my heart, making me whole.

In this teacup world, where flavors blend,

You are my morning, midday, and after day ends.

Through the storms and sunny days,

You’re my constant, in so many ways.



No comments:

Post a Comment

You are the tea leaves of my tea life

You are the Tea Leaves of my Tea Life In my cup of life, you’re the perfect blend, A mix of warmth and love that never ends. Just like milk ...